Sunday, July 16, 2006

Please chop my head off...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would get nuts…………!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Help me please!!!! Help me!

Please, stop thinking of it, just stop! Stop doing this on me, I couldn’t fight with you. I know I couldn’t, just leave me alone, please! I beg you! I would do whatever you want, just stop doing this!

I couldn’t breath, I couldn’t sleep, I couldn’t cry, I couldn’t scream, I couldn’t take you out of my mind, and I couldn’t take this anymore, please chop my head off, would you? Would someone do it? I just want to have peace, a moment of peace.

My life is miserable.

I know I was making mistake that I couldn’t turn it right, to the place it should be, I am sorry for that, and regrets for that. Please! Just give me a break.

Please, stop forcing me to the death end! You wouldn’t want to see it….

No comments:

Post a Comment