Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Reference . Points

I was lost, sometime on understanding of words or phrases.  

For many years I wasn't really understand words that being used. For simple example of "good" or "bad". I know what are good things that should do more and what are bad things that prohibited to do.

But how things are being defined as good or bad? I wasn't really think about it, until one day I realised the concept of "reference points".

Reference points, a simple concept that solves number of things in life. A thing is a good thing because there is opposite of it that is bad. A mountain is measured with this height because there is common reference point of sea level. A cable carries with 240 volt as refer to a ground that as zero volt, a reference point.

Everything is something as opposite to reference point. This is something like the Yin (阴) and Yang (阳).

Life is about taking something as reference point, and comparing with it. We can take other people as reference point and forever chasing hardly and crazily with it.

Or we can just take yesterday me as reference point to make better me on today.

No comments:

Post a Comment