Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Every day, reborn

Today is Wednesday.

Do you remember any special Wednesday out of so many Wednesdays?  Or do you remember any of the special weekday or any special date in your life? 

Be honest, I don't remember. Well, maybe do, only some people birthdays, my birthday, and the day I got serious accident.

I am not good in remembering date, or date with special event. That was the reason somehow I wasn't like subject of history, full with persons' names or years or dates. Somehow, I was still getting good grade on the subject.

Birthday. Since couple of years ago, when I start wondering the meaning of it, I don't celebrate nor I will wish others on their birthdays. Some says, birthday was the day your mother dealt with great pain and risked her life to bring you to this world, we shouldn't celebrate. Well, agree but disagree. Because I believe, yes mother was dealt with great pain and risking her life, but also was the happier moment of her bringing her child to this world.

For many years, I am only doing simple celebration, if have to say one, is spending time together with family members or loved one. It is precious moment of my birthday, no birthday cake, no candle, no decoration, just sitting and chatting.

Somehow, I still like festival moments. That is the moment, friends are gathered, or relative and family members are gathered together. That is the only moment, we able catch up after long time not seeing each other. Some even after so many years then only meet up again.

Life is long, when you lost in it. But life is short, when people you know are living this world.

Everyday of the morning, I wake up and thankfully I am still giving the chance to be part of this world. Every night when I on bed, close my eyes, thankfully I was part of today.

Everyday, is a birthday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment