Monday, October 24, 2016

Quit

There is a quote says

"The moment you're ready to quit is usually the moment right before a miracle happens. Don't give up."

I have been believing it for long time, pushing myself for many things, be optimistic on things in my hands, in my life: I am going to get what I wanted, things are getting better and better, and so on.

But in the other hand, after many years passed, I wondering if it was right. Am I to blind or to passive that cannot see things clearly, things are not going as expected?

Or am I feel too unsecure that has myself moved on but then backward again? I would be nothing at the end of my life journey, if i keep doing the same thing, wouldn't l?

Need to change and need to quit if necessary. Things that cannot move on, be better, it is time to quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment